Amateur Boxing Alliance (England) CIC
- The Amateur Boxing Alliance is managed by Regional Volunteers and is completely dedicated to the grass roots of Amateur Boxing.
- An Amateur Boxing Rule book has been produced for the membership.
- Insurance is in place and the Organisation has been registered with DBS.
- A very affordable public liability insurance for gyms is also available from the insurers.
- No rules/articles other than legal requirements will be amended/removed/added without a majority vote from the members.
- A National Championship structure for all ages/abilities is in progress.
- Boxers will be able to compete in other governed non-professional combat sports and vice-versa with the understanding that the boxers' cards are updated accordingly by the club e.g.Judo, Karate etc... but not Boxing for other organisations.
- Amateur Coaches who also hold a professional license can coach and corner their Amateur boxers.
- A 3 years medical scheme for boxers.
- Regional Registration process.
- The point scoring system using the clickers will be used in all tournaments.
- The wearing of Headguards is mandatory for all Boxers at all championships, tournaments and club shows.
- Classification for Senior Boxers - Novice, Intermediate and Open Class.
- Juniors in championships and on club shows will box in single year age groups.
- Boxers will be able to compete twice in one day in championships where necessary.
- There will be thirteen senior weight groups incorporating the light middleweight, cruiser weight etc...
Amateur Boxing Alliance (England) CIC has been formed to offer an alternative platform for any Amateur Boxing Club who has no interest in what is currently being offered by other Boxing organisations.